Our gift(s) to you from our favorite brands: Spend $300+ and choose 1 gift, spend $500+ and choose 3 gifts, or spend $1,000+ and receive all 10 gifts ($320 value). Learn more about our curated brand gifts here.
Stunning, sleek, and 100% vegan. More than a year ago, we set out to create a vegan version of our classic Mini Maestra in our commitment to be more sustainable. Unlike most luxury brands, we wanted to do something different by creating a 100% vegan bag with a traditional luxury craftsmanship approach. No part of this bag is made with animal products or by-products.
The Vegan Mini Maestra is a mini version of our beloved Vegan Maestra Bag. This handbag is the perfect size to fit an iPad or Kindle. The Vegan Mini Maestra features 7 interior compartments including a padded sleeve that fits an iPad Mini, while the central compartment fits up to a 10.5” tablet. Best of all, this convertible handbag can be worn four ways: as a backpack, crossbody, satchel or tote.
Details + Dimensions
- 100% made in Italy
- 100% animal-free
- Saffiano print in vegan leather that is scratch, stain and water resistant
- Supple, stain-resistant microfiber interior
- Secured by a flap closure with a magnetic snap button
- Adjustable studs on the strap for maximum comfort
- Features 4 metal feet to protect the base
- US and International Patent Pending
- Care instructions: To clean, wipe dry with a damp cloth. Do not use soap. Lay flat on back of bag inside dust bag when not in use. Avoid direct contact perfumes and alcohol.
- If you have any questions about this product, please use our chat below, or email us at email@example.com
- Width (base): 8.5” or 22 cm
- Width (top): 11.5” or 29 cm
- Height: 7.5” or 19 cm
- Depth: 5.5” or 14 cm
- Drop Handle: 1.75” or 4 cm
- Adjustable Straps: 17.75”-23” or 45-58 cm
- Weight: 1.93 lbs or .88 kg
We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a lifetime warranty on all of our bags. If you are experiencing unforeseen quality issues, we offer several free and easy repair options - please see here for more information.